Embarcadero has released the Delphi 2010 Help Update 1. you can find more info here.
Improvements in Help Update 1
In the VCL:
- Documentation has been completed for the StdConvs unit.
- Documentation has been completed for the GestureMgr unit, which was new in the RTM release.
- Documentation has been added for the following new units:
- Documentation has been added for many of the DataSnap APIs. See the DSConnect, DSHTTP, DSProd, and DSServer units.
- New resurfaced intrinsic ROUTINES are documented.
- The documentation team has fixed approximately 25 bugs reported on customer forums and in direct customer feedback.
In the IDE topics:
- The documentation team has fixed approximately 20 bugs reported in QC, RAID, or direct customer feedback.
- The View > History command is now documented.