In the last months I’ been working in a new version of the WMI Delphi Code Creator, porting the original code from Delphi 2007 to XE, adding new features like support for Delphi Prism and Free Pascal, and improving the source code generated by the tool. Now is time to show the results, so the new version is here with many new features, also the full source code is now available in the google code project hosting site under the Mozilla Public License 1.1
Check the list of features of the current version
- Can generate object pascal code compatible with one of these compilers Delphi Win32, Delphi -Prism (Oxygene) , Free Pascal
- The Delphi code generated is compatible with Delphi 7, 2005, BDS/Turbo 2006 and RAD Studio 2007, 2009, 2010, XE.
- The Free Pascal code generated is compatible with these versions 2.4.2, 2.4.4
- The Delphi prism .Net (Oxygene) generated code is compatible with all the versions up to 22.214.171.1241 (in newer versions must work too)
- Full access to metadata of any WMI Class registered in the system including qualifiers, mof definition, properties, methods, events
- You can access directly from the application the MSDN web page related to the WMI Class which your are using.
- Compile and run the generated code directly form the application using the selected compiler.
- Open the the generated Delphi code in any of these Delphi IDE’s 7, 2005, BDS/Turbo 2006 and RAD Studio 2007, 2009, 2010, XE
- Open the the generated Free Pascal code directly in the Lazarus IDE.
- Open the the generated Delphi Prism code directly in Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2010 or MonoDevelop.
- Runs on Windows XP, 2003, 2008, Vista and 7.
- Themes support for Syntax highlighting (+50 themes included) compatible with the Delphi IDE Theme Editor.