UPDATE : The most recent version of the Delphi IDE Theme Editor can be found in the Google code project page https://code.google.com/p/delphi-ide-theme-editor/
The Delphi IDE Theme Editor is a freeware tool which allow to change the Delphi (RAD Studio) and Lazarus IDE color settings from scratch or importing existing themes from another IDE like Visual Studio or Eclipse Themes, the current version supports Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005, BDS/Turbo 2006 and RAD Studio 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5.
- Supports Delphi 5(*),6(*),7, 2005, BDS/Turbo 2006 and RAD Studio 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5.
- Support the Lazarus IDE (v 0.9.30-18.104.22.168)
- Import Visual Studio Themes 2003, 2008, 2010, 2012 (.vssettings)
- Import Eclipse Themes (Eclipse Color Theme Plugin)
- You can revert any changes made to the IDE pressing the button “Set default theme values for selected IDE”
- Change Hue/Saturation of any Theme
- 400+ themes ready to use.
- The Delphi 5 and Delphi 6 are supported emulating the original colors of the themes in a 16 color palette for more info read this post.
- +560 Visual Studio themes included ready to import (check the Themes VS folder).
- +1700 Eclipse themes included ready to import (check the Themes Eclipse folder).
- Written in Delphi XE2
- Third party components used Unicode SynEdit, JVCL (JEDI Visual Component Library), JCL (JEDI Code Library).
- The full source code is available in the google code project hosting site under the Mozilla Public License 1.1
Suggestions and issues
- Report your suggestions and issues in the issue page of the project.
Check this video to see how the application set a new theme to Delphi IDE
See how the tool can import a Visual Studio Theme (.vssettings) and apply this style to Delphi IDE.
Change the hue and saturation of any theme and create new themes in seconds.
- Check the site StudioStyles to get a lot of Visual Studio themes which you can import into the Delphi IDE using the Delphi IDE Theme Editor.
- Eclipse Color Themes – more of 2000 Eclipse themes to import.
- Consolas Font Pack for Microsoft Visual Studio
- Installer of the Delphi IDE Theme Editor
- Themes Megapack 1 (+560 Visual Studio themes imported)
- Themes MegaPack 2 (+1700 Eclipse IDE themes imported)
- 50+ Lazarus Color Schemes
- Lazarus Color Schemes Mega Pack 1 (+550 themes ready to use in your Lazarus IDE)
- Lazarus Color Schemes Mega Pack 2 (+1700 themes ready to use in your Lazarus IDE)
Let me know If you have any suggestion or comments to improve the application using the issue page of the project.