The Delphi Preview Handler, is a preview handler for windows vista and 7 which allow you read your object pascal, C++ and Assembly code with Syntax highlighting without open in an editor, this preview handler can render these file extensions .pp, .lpr, .lfm, .lpk, .inc, .pas, .dpr,.dfm, .dpk,.dproj, .bdsproj,.c, .cpp,. cc,.h, .hpp,.hh, .cxx, .hxx, . cu, .asm.
- Supports Windows Vista y Windows 7 32 and 64 bits.
- +50 themes included to see your code with style
- Themes compatibles with the Delphi IDE Theme Editor
- Support these file extensions .pp, .lpr, .lfm, .lpk, .inc, .pas, .dpr,.dfm, .dpk,.dproj, .bdsproj,.c, .cpp,. cc,.h, .hpp,.hh, .cxx, .hxx, . cu, .asm.
- Written in Delphi XE
- Components used SynEdit
Suggestions and Bugs report
Follow these steps to register the preview handler
1. Choose Start > All Programs > Accessories.
2. Right-click on Command Prompt, Select Run As Administrator, and Authenticate.
3. Go to Delphi Preview Handler folder in Command Prompt.
4. Run “Register.bat”
Important Note about editing the Settings.ini file
You can change the theme used in the Preview Handler editing the Settings.ini file, but before to do this you must unregister the preview handler and close all the explorer windows. to avoid problems. please follow these steps :
1. unregister the dll
2.close all the windows explorer
3.edit the Settings.ini file
4.save the changes
5.register the dll
Important Note about installing a new version
In order to avoid problems you must follow these steps when you install or register a new version of the preview handler.
1. Close all the windows explorer windows which have the preview handler active or the preview handler was used (remember the dll remains in memory until the windows explorer was closed)
2. Unregister the previous version executing the uninstaller located in C:\Program Files (x86)\TheRoadToDelphi\DelphiPreviewHandler or C:\Program Files\TheRoadToDelphi\DelphiPreviewHandler
3. If you install the preview handler manually you must unregister using the UnRegister.bat running as admin.
4.Now proceed with the installation of the new version.