- Can generate object pascal code compatible with one of these compilers Delphi Win32, Delphi -Prism (Oxygene) , Free Pascal
- You choose between three options to generate the object pascal code Late Binding, Early Binding or Direct COM access.
- The Delphi code generated is compatible with Delphi 7, 2005, BDS/Turbo 2006 and RAD Studio 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4.
- The Free Pascal code generated is compatible with these versions 2.4.2, 2.4.4
- The Delphi prism .Net (Oxygene) generated code is compatible with all the versions up to 188.8.131.521 (in newer versions must work too)
- Can generate Borland C++ code compatible with all these compilers Borland C++ Builder 5 to Embarcadero C++ Builder XE2
- Can generate Microsoft C++ code compatible with all these compilers Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2010
- Can generate C# code compatible with all these .Net Framework versions 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
- Full access to metadata of any WMI Class registered in the system including qualifiers, mof definition, properties, methods, events
- You can access directly from the application the MSDN web page related to the WMI Class which you are using.
- Compile and run the generated code directly from the application using the selected compiler.
- Open the generated Delphi code in any of these Delphi IDE’s 7, 2005, BDS/Turbo 2006 and RAD Studio 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4.
- Open the generated Free Pascal code directly in the Lazarus IDE.
- Open the generated Delphi Prism code directly in Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2010 or MonoDevelop.
- Open the generated Borland C++ code in any of these C++ Builder IDE’s 5, 6, BDS/Turbo 2006 and RAD Studio 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4
- Open the generated Microsoft C++ code in any of these IDE’s VS2008, VS2010, VS11
- Open the generated C# code of these IDE’s VS2008, VS2010, VS11
- Runs on Windows XP, 2003, 2008, Vista and 7.
- Themes support for Syntax highlighting (+50 themes included) compatible with the Delphi IDE Theme Editor.
- The full source code is available in the google code project hosting site under the Mozilla Public License 1.1
Suggestions and issues
- Report your suggestions and issues in the issue page of the project.
Recommended resources about WMI
- WMI Reference
- WMI Code Creator v1.0
- A Primer on WMI queries with VBScript
- WMI Scripting Primer: Part 1
- WMI Scripting Primer: Part 2
- WMI Scripting Primer: Part 3
- WQL (SQL for WMI)
- Connecting to WMI on a Remote Computer
- Making WMI Queries In C++
- WMI C++ Application Examples